Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't Post!

Sometimes I get really miserable. There isn't usually a sound or even a remotely plausible reason for it, but it just happens. When I was younger it was daily part of my life. I know each time (now) that the feeling will pass and that I should just wait it out. There doesn't need to be a trigger, but as one might suspect, such things ease the process.

Its very strange for me. When I was younger these feelings were much more common. Now they are sparse but still a hassle. Because I am aware that they will pass shortly I don't act on or stress about them. However, when I was younger it wasn't so easy. I did stupid things to ease the pain. And they worked well enough. When I smoked I often put the cigs out on my arms or in the palm of my hands. The pain created there would temporarily allow me to forget my mental pains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HealthyLifeAll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.