Monday, June 28, 2004

MMORPG Addiction?



Last friday, before going out, I noticed the Star Wars Galaxies FREE 14-Day Trial on Fileplanet.com. I haven't touched a MMORPG since I lost interest during the betas of Project Entropia and Anarchy Online. Also, I will point out that I am only in the US for another month or so before I return to my current residence in Thailand. This aside, I still was rather torn. One of the voices in my head said "Well Brett, there is the chance that you will like the demo, fall back into the gaming world where you will eventually find yourself in that fondly remembered state of mind where your characters life has priority over your own. Are you sure you can handle that kind of life again?" Another voice replied with a high pitched "bLiIiNng!". Well I downloaded the 2 gig file and spent nearly 2 hours reading everything I could find. Sadly I discovered that my video card doesn't support the shading technology required for running the game. GnIiLB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe i love mmorpg to