Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Already?

So I guess it's Christmas. My second one in Thailand, it isn't nearly as hot as last year, but it sure isn't cold. I have been drinking far too much since finals. Last night was the first night I managed to get home before 4am in a week. Going to a small dinner party tonight before going out to hit up a few nightclubs with the team.

I've been trying to get back into my strict vocabulary-learning regiment. It works really well when I'm being productive. I have about 1200 words in my program now. I mix together Chinese, Japanese, Thai and I've started throwing in some words from กำเมือง, the Northern dialect of Thai. We'll see what happens when I get to Australia in Feb and will need to figure out how to type Arabic to use those words in my program.


No comments: