Sunday, May 15, 2005

Japanese Festival - Girlfriend?? - Movie Stuff

I'm going to the Japanese festival in Box Hill tomorrow. I'm sure it will be very exciting. Or not? Well, I'm going with Lia, so it can't be so bad!

I bought my tickets for Star Wars opening show on Thursday. I haven't decided if I will take my favorite student or Lia. I'm leaning towards my student, as she can probably understand it better. We'll see!

Last night I went out with Lia and Lana for a bit, then I met up with a bunch of new friends and we went to karaoke. I made it home by about 3am. It was lots of fun.

Tonight I went shopping with Lia. Then we went to see Boogeyman and afterwards a few beers. Then dinner in Chinatown. Finally, we walked by the river and sat there for a while. It was nice.

As you have probably noticed, I no longer write as much as I used to. I'm suffering from some sort of blog-block I suppose. I am fairly active, but I don't know if its worth reporting.

1 comment:

Omni said...

Will you be seeing the very 1st showing of the movie at midnight?