Thursday, May 12, 2005

Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb

There was supposedly a bomb scare in Melbourne yesterday, but I haven't seen anything in the news. The roads were closed for a while and guys in blast gear went in to check it out.

Star Wars Episode III comes out mighty soon. I'm excited! Not sure how many people I will force to go with me.

I did pretty well on my Arabic mid-term. I somehow managed to get 450/450 on the online, 13/15 on the listening and 76/100 on the oral. But I think my grade on the oral was crap as I answered every question correctly except for one in which I happened to forget the arabic word for key! I think the lecturer thinks I'm a bit pompus and doesn't take to me so well. Horseshit!

I need to do a 5 minute Indonesian presentation in a couple weeks. Not sure yet what I'm going to talk about, but it could be fun.

I've been playing piano a lot and I am fairly confident I can do well on my performance test. Assuming I don't have any severe panic attacks anyways.

Things are still going very nicely with Lia. I have been seeing her a lot lately. Actually, everyday except one since I started saying things have been going well! Bliiing! Tonight as well (^.-)*

I'm still waiting on pictures from a couple people. I'll try to put some pressure on them so I can post some new ones.

No comments: