Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Podcast

I've been listening to lots of podcasts lately. Mostly Chinese - I use chinesepod.com.
I've started collecting some Japanese ones as well, but I haven't looked for a Korean one yet. I did look around for Thai podcasts out of curiousity and I found that there aren't any good ones. So I'm going to try and make some myself. I'm not exactly sure whether I will post any podcasts I do on this blog or my language blog - which I haven't posted much on yet. Twice actually, but more soon. I think it will be better to keep any podcasts seperate.

In other news - my x-girlfriend Ann messaged me yesterday. I ended up calling her in the evening (I was kinda drunk) and we talked for a long time. It was weird and I was kind of depressed at first, but I came out of it. It was right of me to let her go. I'm just too messed up part of the time to properly be in a relationship.

2 comments:

Dharis said...

Have you found any japanese podcast blog similar to chinesepod.com?
Could you point them, please?

Anonymous said...

Another nice podcast to learn chinese

http://www.chinese-tools.com

Hope you'll like it...