Saturday, August 26, 2006

Gaping Wounds

About two weeks ago, I had this little pimple-like bump on my forearm near my elbow. I think I popped it semi-subconsciously and about a day later it opened up into a mighty unpleasant looking wound that is a bit larger than a dime. I've cleaned it multiple times a day, but it doesn't seem to want to heal. Oh well.

I just finished reading The End of Oil by Paul Roberts. It gives a very good explanation of the global energy situation and the importance it plays both today and tomorrow. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't that mine?

what'd you think anyway? i finished it feeling pretty impressed. like understanding the 'realities' of petroleum and energy etc., and why it's so difficult to implement new technologies, but at the same time the absolute necessity of putting them into place.