Friday, January 05, 2007

Gym-tastc Stuffage

So the gym girl was over again last night. Her x-boyfriend called her in the morning. Here is the translation of how the conversation went.

biggymguy: Hey. Where are you?
gymgirl: In my room.
biggymguy: I don't think so. I'm outside your room. I was going to take you to work.
gymgirl: Um. I'm with Brett.

I'm not sure what he said after that, but the girl said about ten times that there was nothing going on between us (me and her) and that we were just friends. Then after that she was telling me that if he asks me, I should say a bunch other girls slept over too. She ended up telling him that we just met for breakfast I think.

He greeted me at the gym with a smile, but his eyes didn't smile. Its uncomfortable for him, but I don't think he will say anything to me about it. That would be more uncomfortable. Also, it appears the chances of me dying in a freak treadmill accident have diminished considerably.

Meanwhile, the original gym girl I was sweating is pretending to jealous much to my amusement. Life is tough sometimes.

In other news, my x-girlfriend called to see if she could stay over tonight and got pissed when I said no. She has broken up with me so many times and come back its pretty ridiculous. So I'm single as far as I'm concerned. Whether or not she keeps coming over.

No comments: