Sunday, June 26, 2005

Quiet House - どうすればいいんだよ?!

Cody left on Saturday, and Dan left about 4am this morning. So I slept most of the day and then cleaned up the kitchen a bit. I'm still in this house for one more week so I will gradually make it look nice. I have nothing else to do after all.

I'm moving in with a Japanese guy in the city on the 3rd. That will be another week with nothing to do. Perhaps, I should change my flight date? I'm not really sure if I have the money to be doing nothing for 2 weeks. Hrm. I've studied a bit today, but thats about it.

I can't remember if I mentioned this already, but I went to the Melbourne Zoo with Lia last week. It was crap. I felt really bad for the big cats. Their cages are far too small and they just eat, pace and sleep. What a miserable exsistence. I suppose the only decent display was the butterfly room. It was in a special nursery where the heat and humidity were jacked up real high. They just fly all around you. Some of them are huge.

No comments: