Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing to see here...

I had Chinese class today. I was exhausted, but I still managed to absorb a bit of stuff. I think my obscure Thai vocab has increased rather dramatically as of late. I pick up lots of rather uncommon, but rather important words in my classes as I'm the guy that always has to translate the English from the Japanese/Chinese books into Thai. Good stuff I suppose.

Lia and Lana left for Bangkok today. I had assumed (since they told me so) they would stay considerably longer. Ah well.

I think I'm going to China next month for a few days with my Chinese teacher and a few other students. Should be fun.

I have a few open invites with free accomodation to visit Japan this year. Perhaps if I can score a really cheap ticket I can go.

No comments: