Sunday, September 11, 2005

Tfoloz

As much as I would have liked to be writing lately, I've been drawing blanks. Its not that I don't have anything to say, but I often go through periods where it is almost impossible for me to write anything. So rather than talk about the latest streams of insanity that have been circling through my mind, I will just give a few updates on things in my life.

Firstly, Lia and Lana are arriving tomorrow (today already!) around 6am. Which is unfortunate for me as it is a bit after 2am at the moment. I don't know what form of transportation they are using, so I don't know what to expect.

On top of that, I teach English every Sunday morning for 2 hours now, and I suspect I will have some problems with this. I'm not sure if i can really cancel, as my student paid in advance. In addition, I had a job interview on Friday, and if they offer me a schedule I can handle, I will work 3 days a week for this company.

Today, I am extremely sore. I have stopped being completely antisocial at the gym and now I think i've scored some workout partners. Exercising with weights is considerably more effective if you have a spotter, as you can work with much higher weights and therefore push your body much more. On top of that, I have been researching various forms of body-weight exercises lately and today I tried out one particular leg workout that left me almost incapable of walking. Good stuff! You know you've stumbled upon something effective when you will be sore for 3 or 4 days.

I ran out of Zoloft a couple days ago and I haven't had time to get more. I've noticed signifigant mood changes without it just over 2 days. I'm more hesitant and indecisive than usual, I'm completley incapable of getting started on writing on the paper I need to hand in on Tuesday, and my anger is leading me down the road of giving up on going to Korea, rather than outsmarting the system. This will not do at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.