Sunday, October 23, 2005

Flight Plan + Warm Up

Yesterday, I went to see Flight Plan with Jenny. Aside from being absurd and relatively predictable, it was somewhat entertaining. I still think The Island was one of the few well-thought out movies that came out this year.

I went to Warm Up last night. I was flying solo as Jenny was slow to get ready, but this worked out to my advantage. I worked a number of groups. I spent some time with different groups of Thai, Chinese and I managed to invade a table of Japanese girls so I could get my JapanaMeSe on. Good stuff. I can kind of communicate half-ass in Chinese now. I start Korean lessons next month and I'm trying to figure out how I can develop my Northern Thai (dialect). I was feeling lazy for a while, but I feel a productive phase coming on. Not sure how long it will last, but I'll make the best of it.

No comments: