Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lack of Updat'ion

I have been having a really hard time writing anything lately. Just the past few days I've been struggling over my post about what I did last weekend. Its coming along rather slowly.

I have too much work to do for my writing class. Its really stressing me out.

Mid-terms on Thursday and Friday. I don't really have any clue what to expect for Environment class. I suspect I'll just have to write an essay about what I think about stuff. I am a little worried about translation as much of the theory involved is very ambiguous. I often disagree with the teacher on how to classify certain words and such.

I was planning to go to Vietnam for a few days next month because Air Asia opened up a new route and its extremely cheap, but I'm thinking my 2-days/month job kills that plan. It also happens to coincide with the wedding I was considering attending in Japan. I may have to try and weasel my way out of that job. Hopefully, I can meet with the girl and discuss it with her tonight.

No comments: