Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Island Adventures

Last weekend I went to Koh Samet (an island east of Bangkok) with Jeff, Joe, Jieab, Teuy and Joe's friend Spencer. We took a bus Thursday night to Bangkok. After arriving in the morning we roamed around Bangkok early in the morning for breakfast before jumping in a van to take us to Ban Phe. After lunch there, we hopped on the ferry to the island.

We swam and relaxed and went to some party later in the evening. The first day there seemed to be no girls at all that weren't part of a couple. It was a bit of a bummer, but things picked up in the evening. We had dinner by the beach and it was pretty fun.

Anyways, after a bit of drinking I managed to make friends with a bunch of girls who didn't have guys with them. If I ever manage to get the pictures of me with all the girls, I will certainly post them here.

No comments: