Friday, November 04, 2005

Crazy Stuff - International Day - Movies!

I think I have finally begun to work out part of the pattern of my slightly unsane line of thinking/feeling. Things tend to run down for me during September, and by late-October I find it extremely hard to be productive. I can't write, think or memorize as effective as I can earlier in the year. By keeping myself occupied I can still manage to get things done, but I feel like the only way to get myself to do things is to trick myself. As crazy as it sounds, thats how things often work for me. This probably won't make any sense to anyone reading this and its more for my own record than anything else. By looking back at what I wrote in certain months, or what periods of time I didn't write anything, I can begin to see the greater picture of how my mood changes throughout the year. Interesting stuff actually.

I got my haircut today and my costume for International Day is almost ready to go. I just gotta wait for Jenny to bring the feathers and makeup! I'll post pictures if I manage to score some. People always bring cameras to int'jam so should be fine.

A whole mess of movies just came out and I'm psyched. I really want to see Saw II!

I start Korean lessons at the uni I used to teach at on Saturday. 3 hours. I don't know how I can do it hehe. It pays off though. There are often times when I'm with a group of people of various countries and I'm able to speak all of their languages. Fun stuff.

No comments: