Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Magic Beans!

Ok, not beans really. But I got a few sleeping pills from a friend of mine (they are kind of hard to get in Thailand for some reason), and I tried one last night. It was wonderful! I fell asleep around 11 and woke up around 5:30. I woke up twice during the night, once around 3:30 and again around 5, but I was able to fall back asleep. I've been extremely productive this morning, and it feels good. I have to get some more of this stuff.

I'm going to the airport around 1 or 2 today. I'm flying to Bangkok, then to Ubon Ratchathani (in the SE) and then I gotta hop on a bus going for 2 or 3 hours to Yasothorn. My close friends had a baby so I will go to visit for a night or 2. The plane ticket is so expensive, but I can't afford to sit on a bus for 18 hours and the cheap airlines don't have a flight at the times I need. I am considering using some of my flyer miles to get me back to CM on Thurs or Fri. Maybe I'll stay in Bangkok on Thursday, but not sure yet.

I'm getting more pics from International Day today, but I probably won't have time to post them before this weekend.

No comments: