Saturday, November 05, 2005

I won a TV

So my costume was appreciated by the masses. Desired effect achieved. Great idea Jenny! I was in many pics, but I don't have a camera so I gotta wait until people send me them. Here is a low-quality taste from my low-quality webcam. Afterwards, Jenny and I went to Warm Up in full gear. It was great.



Oh. And I won a TV. But not really. Jeff called me about 30 minutes after I left Int' Day to inform me that I shouldn't have left because I won a TV. Of course, as I was not there to claim it, they probably just picked another number. Thats bad enough, but you had to write your name down on a list next to your ticket number, so they friggin know who had which number(s). I assumed that was so they could give the prizes to the correct people. I hate Payap. Next time, I don't win something, please don't tell me!

Three hour Korean lesson starting at 1. Japanese test at 6:30.

No comments: