Sunday, November 06, 2005

Polyglots, Saw Saw and Preying Mantis Style Kung Fu

I think yesterday was a great day. I woke up around 10am. Then I went to the gym and had a nice workout. Then I went and had a light lunch before heading to Ratchbhat for my first Korean lesson. I will study once a week with her for 3 hours. It was really good. I learned an amazing amount of things for one day and am looking forward to rapid progress with Korean.

I've decided to attempt to become more serious about writing about language learning/teaching techniques so I can eventually organize these ideas into something concrete in the future. That blog can be found here.

I watched Saw II last night with Gina and Wei Ni. They were terrified. Great movie! Nice homage to the first one and it was quite clever.

No comments: