Saturday, December 10, 2005

韓国へ行く! 日本も行くらしい!

So things have been a bit hectic lately. I've been sick all week, it made my 8am finals a little less than pleasant, but I'm sure I did fine on them.

I'm hoping to go to Korea and Japan next week. I actually have a ticket booked from Bangkok to each of them, but I haven't decided which I should go to first. The problem came in when I discovered that it would be cheaper for me to fly 2 seperate roundtrips to Japan and Tokyo then going rt to Japan, then from there rt to Korea. Sounds rather inefficient to me. Anyways, my friend pointed me towards yahoo.co.jp and of course I found a return for 75 bucks, as opposed to 500+ if I search in English. Of course, now I am learning towards Korea first, as this would give me a chance to be in Japan for Christmas, and possibly New Years if I end up staying that long. But I'm not sure if Korea will have the same low-cost flights or not. I certainly hope so.

Anyways, as I'm going to Bangkok on Tuesday and I'm not sure where I'll be or if I'll be writing anything before next year. I will if I have time or pictures.

No comments: