Thursday, April 27, 2006

Too Many Papers to Write - More Work

I have to write 2 papers with 2 presentations for my Short Story/Novel class. 10 page critical analysis of Mrs. Dalloway. Not sure what I was thinking choosing that book. No easy task. Next is a slightly shorter analysis of a short story.

For Speech Writing class I have about 12 days to come up with 3 speeches. One is due tomorrow. A Eulogy - which I will be writing for Jenny, though she is still among the living.

As for new work, a friend of mine called to inform me that he knew a guy who wanted to study Thai and I was suggested. So we started today, and will be teaching him 4 or 5 days a week I believe. This along with my 1.5 hour Monday session with some older Japanese folks should serve to boost my rather non-existent income for a little while anyways. I expect it will be a while before I finish any of the software translation (Eng-Jap) that I'm working on as I just won't have much time to work on it until the term finishes (or rather when I finish all of these damn papers!).

Good night and good luck.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Here's hoping Jenny is not too sad over her demise. Maybe you should have eulogized dude from the 3rd floor instead?

Chris
My Blog

Anonymous said...

hey you know who this is....these papers and deadlines are the greatest things that have happened to your education ever. you finally have found a teacher who challenges you in a way that you will benefit from for the rest of your life. communicating structured thoughts through words is a great skill and youre really learning it. im jealous. the stress will be over, but what teacher has taught you will help you out for the rest of your time communicating information through your written words...youre a good writer..keep writing and learning ;-)