Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Crazy Dreams

My cat was a rat, and it could talk. But then it turned into a bug and I killed it by accident.

It began when I saw my cat (which was a rat in the dream for some reason) laying on the floor looking sad. I asked if she was ok. She answered, "I'm ok." Not certain if I heard correctly, I asked some more questions and determined that she was indeed talking. I asked how old it was and she said she was 80. And she said that she would die before the day was finished. I asked her if she wanted to go anywhere that I could reach in a day, but she said it wasn't necessary.

Later, I was sitting outside and the rat came outside and died. It turned into some funny-looking bug with long feelers. It seemed to be motioning to me so I put it up to my ear. But the feelers going inside my ear was rather ticklish and I dropped the bug. It fell apart into 3 or 4 pieces. I tried to put it back together to no avail.

Later on there was a Korean/Mexican food party at my house. I was completely baffled to why this occured and annoyed that I had just gone out to eat and was full as nobody told me there was going to be a party. A number of Koreans I knew and hadn't seen in a while (x-gf for example) were there and so I was a bit surprised/anxious/uncomfortable. I think this was mainly due to the fact that I would surely be expected to do my usual language monkey dance routing where my Korean ability is tested. I broke out of the dream when some old fat guy at a table with a few other people in my kitchen was asking me if I could run downstairs and get him some dried italian dressing. I may have wanted to kill him. It was blurry as I woke before I was able to respond to him.

No comments: