Sunday, October 08, 2006

Update

So I am feeling pretty good. I feel a little sad that I probably can't see the 1st Ann anymore. I like/care about her a lot and would like to maintain some type of relationship with her, but I realize that this isn't likely. On Wednesday, we had our final encounter. Keep in mind, this is after she walked in on me with the other girl and also after she broke up with me (as far as I thought anyways). We went out to this new spot across from Warm Up (the usual spot) which has some rather absurd promotional specials at the moment. We tore up a bottle of whiskey between the two of us and although there was some arguing, it was mostly playful. It was surreal. She was really sad and plans to leave the city for a while. This doesn't make me feel good at all and I will reiniate contact the day before she plans to leave to tell her not to leave because of me. I really do miss her, but I don't feel the pain normally associated with such feelings. I suspect its because she broke up with me before a few times and I suffered the hurt and have since become immune to it, but I'm not sure. I don't really feel anything at the moment actually.

As for the new girl, I do sense some darkness in her and I will try to be wary. I don't really want anything serious with her, but I'm still unsure about our situation. I'm just going to let things play out for now.

No comments: