Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Windows

Something is severely wrong with me lately. I've missed classes, been unable to get myself to do even simple homework. I can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds before I begin spacing out. I occasionally have windows where my brain functions relatively normally for a time (if you can call my brain normal anyways).

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday so I pulled myself from another night of trying-to-write-but-not-making-any-progress to go over his place for a bit. I got pretty drunk and was feeling pretty energetic so I decided it would be a good idea to see if I could do a backflip. This is something I haven't attempted in a number of years. I used to be able to do one, but I wasn't very good at it. I did pull off some funny somersaults and some sort of twisting flip move. I also managed to tear a ligament in my left leg and its quite painful. Fun stuff. There are pictures of this. I haven't seen them yet, but depending on how embarrasing they are, I may post them when I get them.

As for women troubles, I don't seem to actually have any. I still see both Anns oddly enough, but I kind of want something new.

I moved my Zoloft intake back to 100mg. I had been taking 50 for a while to save money, but I figured I'd see if it would help me out of this rut.

The only good thing of late is my kanji progress. I now am fairly capable of writing about 850 kanji using Heisig's method. Really good stuff.

No comments: