Thursday, April 14, 2005

New Stuff

Kumiko is coming to Melbourne on the 19th. It seems Tokyo is too cold! Perhaps while she is here, I will travel or something? No promises, but I imagine I can score a picture or two.

I have been going into the city nearly everyday and haven't been able to update much lately. I am meeting with another possible student tomorrow. Hopefully, I can scrape up a few more dollars this way.

On another note, I think I slipped and fell in love not so long ago. I guess it didn't last long. Or if its still there, I'm not really sure. But either way, it had me pretty messed up for a while and this part of the reason I haven't written. I thought it best if I didn't complain too much. Nice 'eh? Whatever hole I sank into, I think I'm out. Then again, I haven't seen the girl, so I won't know for sure until I see her again. Sometimes its rough being crazy! Ah, how much better I do when I

My sleeping schedule has been screwed for the most part. I overslept and missed two classes today. I did make it to Chinese class, however and it was suprisingly decent. Perhaps I'll start attending both tutorials?

I've made a few friends. One of which I hung out with for a while tonight. A Korean guy who majored in Japanese. We played some snooker and drank a bit. Nothing too exciting.

I've also met a bunch of Japanese recently. I went to a JACE (Jap/Aus Cultural Exchange) bbq. It started pouring about 20 minutes after I got there. We stood under a footbridge for about an hour. It was fun, albeit very wet. Not sure if any of those will end up as people I hang out with, but we'll see what happens.

There is a Uni in the city which has some supposedly reasonably priced language courses. I'm gonna go check it out soon.

1 comment:

Brian said...

wow, sounds like you've been busy. Are you avoiding said chick-you-fell-for? Australians are really fun people, and, I can speak from experience, really great persons to get serious with (:<

Have a good one

Brian