Thursday, April 07, 2005

Partially Employed

Yes, its true. I am now employed for 2 hours of each and every week. $20/hour to tutor English. I did the first lesson yesterday. It went quite well I thought. Hopefully, I can find some more students in the near future.

I've been hanging out in the city with my Korean friends quite a bit and I suppose you won't be surprised to learn that they have been spending a lot of time teaching me Korean this week. As with Arabic, not being able to type at a reasonable pace is a huge obstacle in progressing with vocab absorbtion. I'll figure something out eventually.

I went to another Japanese conversation club on Wed as well as tonight. It was at a bar, so I actually got to use my Japanese a bit. I don't think I got any in tonight however.

Not much else of interest going on. Classes are ok. Grades are good. Weather sucks. Pretty mundane.

No comments: