Friday, April 15, 2005

Publicity - More Work - Women

I scored a new student. I start with her on Tuesday. 3 hours/week. She bartered me down to $50 for 3 hours/week. What the hell was I thinking? This city is too expensive for that crap. Oh well.

Last night I went and got trashed at the opening of some club called Publicity. You could play rock-paper-scissors to get drink deals. If you win its free, a draw is half price and a loss is full. Not a bad idea. It was a lot of fun. We took a few pictures and I'll try to get them in the near future.

As for the girl. I saw her briefly yesterday. And she messaged me today. I won't really know how I'm doing with that until early next week. We shall see. Either way, I'm not stressed about it anymore. Emotional levels are stable. Feeling good.

I have a music theory test on Monday. I'm not too excited about that. While I have an ear for melodic dictation, I have a lot of trouble with rythmic dictation. 20% of my grade. Argh.

I was invited to go out for this girls b-day tonight, but I think they may have left already. I'm not really sure how to get to the place and I don't have any of their phone #'s, so I may need to come up with a backup plan for the evening.

No comments: