Monday, March 12, 2007

Escalation

Why do Thai people always stop to make important decisions about in life right after they step off the escalator. Almost every day I must dodge such people who literally stop right at the top/bottom with people having to move quickly to avoid a people collision.

So its looking like my short-lived fling with the punk girl is over. I'm not exactly sure what happened. I guess I should be bummed out, but I haven't really felt much of anything lately. Maybe just a bit dazed. My schedule is relatively full so I keep busy enough.

I've been taking piano lessons for a month or so now and I guess its going ok. I'm pretty awful at reading music, and its a problem as I inevitably end up memorizing the song and am never truly reading it anyways. So I gotta change the songs I work on all the time to force myself to improve at reading.

No comments: