Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rambo: The Sequel

I got the call about 30 minutes ago. They want me again tomorrow at 6am. I had to reschedule my private student. Another long and boring 12 hour day for 1800 baht. Being a stand-in tends to be far less interesting than being an extra. Supposedly, I am getting a speaking part next week, but I have no clue if that will actually happen.

I still haven't been paid by my new job. They owe me 50,000 Baht as of this coming Saturday. And the biggest palm/mobile software company in the world always pays super late. They owe me around $450 US from software translation work finished months ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey brett!
i called you last week but couldn't reach you. anyway it was nice to see you in chiangmai, again. hope to see you again(someday). yoko