Friday, March 23, 2007

Insanity

Today was rather hectic. I practice piano in the morning and then did lesson 2 of FSI's Cantonese program which I am studying on my own about 30 min/day. I didn't make it to the gym today unfortunately as I usually can't on Saturdays also, but I'm going to play badminton in a few so its better than nothing.

Around 14:30, I met up with a Korean guy who is going to be in Chiang Mai for a month and wants to study conversational travel English with me before he goes on to Egypt. That'll net me a nice chunk of change for a bit of my free time. Following that I studied Korean until 16:00, until my next appointment arrived; a Japanese girl who wants help writing resumes. She is planning on working at some hotel in town that gets lots of Japanese tourists and wants Japanese employees apparantly. So thats 2 nights a week after my Chinese class which ends at 20:00. I'm not charging her because its a regular chance for me to speak some Japanese which I sorely need. And shes gonna be buying my dinner. After that I met up with a guy from NY who so my "Learn Thai from a White Guy" flyer and wants to study Thai with me. I think we are starting on Sunday. Hes only here for a month or so also, so I'll just be busting my ass for a month. Not bad. Nor am I finished. I've been asked to do some silly English camp for 5-6 days in a couple months. With 700 freshman. Interesting. On top of that I got another call about Rambo today from a girl I met on the set of the French movie. They want me to come meet the director (casting d I assume) for a possible part or parts. Good stuff in the works.

No comments: