Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Beach Party and School Clubs

So its O-Week at school. Monday was pretty boring. They gave out lots of junk. The food wasn't to appealing. I joined the Taekwondo club as well as Duff, the beer club. Hopefully,the pain of one will help cancel the other out.

There was a beach party at night and it was decent I guess. I've met a couple more international people, but I've yet to meet an Australian. I can't say it matters really. I certainly will next week.

My books will be rather expensive. $18 for 3 Indonesian, $101 for Arabic, $95 for music class books/software and Chinese has yet to post required books. It could be over $300! Argh. Must work soon!

I went shopping today with Madhavi. Bought some sleeping pills and some groceries. Sleeping has been rough. I've been having to take naps almost everyday and I'm not feeling too well about it. I doubt I will have time to take naps once school starts.
Heres Madhavi and myself.

No comments: