Saturday, February 05, 2005

New Traffic Counter!

I added a site meter today. Perhaps I did this so I could know the exact number of the surely endless flow of visitors to my blog. Of course its much more likely that I did this so I can depress myself over the lack of interest in my always facscinating thoughts and adventures. We shall see. Being that free web servers suck, I will probably need to pay for a decent one to store these pictures on. I'm still shopping for one, but hopefully soon the pictures will all load correctly all of the time. In the meantime I am going to get some decent photo-editing software and fix up some of the current photos so they don't take so long to load.

The past few days I've picked up an extremly unpleasant sinus drip from second-hand smoke. Luckily it didn't last so long, but it has happened a few times. This worries me. The last time I had this problem was the painful experience that allowed (forced?) me to quit smoking.

I will probably have some sort of goodbye-party/go out-night, but I'm not sure whats in store yet. I am so exhausted. I haven't gotten any real sleep in so long.

This shot brings back some memories. I was in Paris for a few days with a couple friends. We got onto the subway to head off somewhere and this guy steps onboard with a bass. Following him was a guy holding a violin. My first thought was that they were just going to or coming from a concert, but my second thought was why they didn't pack up their instruments. Next, a guy with an accordian popped through the door. And the coolest part was when this old portly guy with a guitar jumps through just as the doors are closing. He shouts something and they all start jamming. It was great. My friends tried to get me to bust out my harmonica and play along, but being that I kind of suck with the harmonica, I opted out. They did catch a shot of me in awe however. Of course, my 'in awe' expression is oddly similar with almost all my other expressions, but believe me, I was in awe!

No comments: