Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Chillin in Changi

I'm at the airport in Singapore at the moment. It sure is nice to have free internet, but it does kind of suck that you have to stand and the browsers closes after 15 minutes. I watched a terrible movie in the free theater before studying Japanese and playing games for a couple hours. They didn't have a vegetarian meal ready for me on the plane. I'm going to suspect that they won't for the main flight either. I'm a bit bummed about that. This probably also means that I will need to make sure the travel agent put my flyer miles on as well.

Last night I went out to Riverside to say goodbye to a bunch of friends. It was quite fun. The girl who stayed over with a change of clothes for work having "locked herself out" called me 23 times while I slept last night as well as sending me 15 messages. Luckily I had turned the ringer off. Crazy shit!

On a brighter note, I spent the day with Pop yesterday and it was nice. I bought her some phone cards so she can call me and I gave her some free passes to a new spa that Wat gave me.

I gotta start moving towards my gate. Might write more before I fly again if there is time.

No comments: