Sunday, February 20, 2005

My Room! and Other Super-Exciting Stuff

Here you have it folks. The cell in which I reside within my globalized compound.


I find myself eating and exercising hardcore as of late. Having a kitchen is a blessing and a curse. Having a "fitness center" within a 20 second walk from my room is wonderful even if it is a bit small. They have this wicked full body machine where I can burn 200 calories in 20 minutes. Good stuff.

Last night I went to this lounge in an area called Toorak. There was a hip-hop party and myself and about 10 or so others from the compound crashed it. It was a small room on the second floor of this very posh bar. But there was a $10 cover for entering the small room. We hung out downstairs until it got more crowded than I used my Thai haggle skills to get us all in for $5/head. It was relatively fun. Afterwards I walked back to the compound with one friend while everyone else took a taxi. The walk was about 10km. Took a while, but interesting enough.

No comments: