Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Goodbye Old Friend

He was never one to go without a fight and this last one was no exception. Smaller and much less attractive than his brothers, my lower left wisdom tooth was cut into thirds and forcibly removed from my jaw with some rather intimidating instruments that looked suspiciously similar to a screwdriver. More than five hours later and my mouth is still kind of numb. I managed to eat, but it was tricky as I had no feeling in the bottom of my mouth. I have something of a dull ache in my jaw, but no serious pain. Now if I can just keep the food out of the gaping hole in my mouth, all should be well.

I went to check out two schools (Chinese and Japanese), down the street and I somehow managed to inquire prices and schedules without drooling too much. I'm taking a Japanese placement test tomorrow and I'm gonna try out a Chinese class on Monday. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

Icky... hope your gaping hole feels better soon!