Friday, July 29, 2005

Ugh

So I didn't take it easy yet again. Sometimes I can be such an ass. It was fun though hehe. I went with F and two of her friends to a lake and we just hung out. In Thailand they have these parks where they have little shops around huge lakes and little raft/dock things so you can sit out on the water. Its really nice. After that we went to some place called The Loft which is on the top floor of a hotel which is the tallest building for a few blocks. Nice view, but the place wasn't all that special and it cost too much. Then we went to Chleum Kreung (It means something like Celebration City). But the crowd was pretty young there and I wasn't really up for dancing so we changed to the Fashion House, renamed Fashion Paris for some reason. The place is great, we stayed in the trance/house room, but they also have a hip-hop room. Gateaux came along with us there. We got a bottle of red label and when Fashion closed we went to a place called Jam in Chiang Mai Land. It was too full and not terribly exciting. The two Thai guys (F's friends) were really wasted so they went home. Gateaux and I went to Easy for some food after that and then went home.

So of course I slept all day again and didn't go to school to take care of my visa. I think I am putting it off for a number of reasons. I'm worried about what classes will be offerd. If they really don't have Japanese 5, I don't really want to study there anymore. I also heard they mysteriously raised the air conditioning fees for certain classes. They just jack up the prices for the most ridiculous things. I'm gonna get so stressed out and angry. I gotta do it, but I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm trying to find schools international schools in Seoul where I can apply to study for a semester. If anybody happens to know of any, please let m know!

No comments: