Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ill - Moving - Offline

I've been pretty sick all day today. Maybe the flu or something. I've run out of medicine and I can't really buy anymore tonight. Sucks for me.

Lia came over again today and we watched Untold Scandal, a Korean movie based by a certain novel by the name of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, which has spawned at least 3 movies in the US of which I'm aware. It was actually very good. The acting was very impressive, and as it was set in the Confucian-based Joseon Dynasty, it had lots of interesting takes on the story. The premise of course is still the same. Good stuff indeed.

I'm moving into the city tomorrow, so I may not get a chance to update again until I'm back in Thailand. I'll see what happens. I have no clue if they place I'm staying has internet or not. It would be nice.

No comments: