Friday, July 22, 2005

Ill

I feel like crap. I stayed in bed until about 6pm today. Sore throat and an unpleasant cough. Thats what I get for being caught in the rain a few days ago. Oh well.

Yesterday morning I had one of the most bizarre, yet intense dreams of my entire life. I've spent nearly two hours writing about it and its still not finished. I may finish it tomorrow if I don't forget the ending.

I picked up some new words in Thai yesterday. We went to a place called '20 Baht'. So named because all the food prices were 20 baht before it moved and turned into a nightclub. The only thing you get now for 20 baht is ice. Anyways, heres the vocab:

แดก - to eat (very impolite)
บ๊วย - apricot
เหียก - gross, hideous, excessively ugly

I'm so bored. I might go see The Island tonight. Or I could just go back to bed.

No comments: