Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Really Hate Smoke

I haven't complained about smoke in a while, so I figured now would be a great time! I went to a bunch of places last night and inhaled plenty of smoke, so all day I have been coughing up surprising amounts of yellow goo! I wish all you smokers would hurry up and quit or die so I can go out to (indoor places) and poison my liver each night and only have to worry about harming my own health [I don't drive here (^.-)]!!

Here are some words I picked up in the past few days:
ลามก - pervert
งับ - to chomp (I'm pretty sure it needs to be a bite from something big)
เหยียด (ขา) - straighten out (legs)
หีฮ้อย - lightning bug (first time I ever saw one in Thailand was yesterday)
ทดลอง -(to experiment)
เพิงคิดได้ - just thought of (something) a moment ago

翌日 - the next day (yoku jitsu)
集中講義 - intensive course/lectures (shuu chuu kou gi)
何故か - somehow, for some reason, without knowing why (na ze ka)

No comments: