Monday, August 08, 2005

Anxiety Acting Up

I went out with Jiu last night. We went to GawTawMaw (little place which is named after the abbrevated name for Bangkok). Following this we went to check out Monkey Club 2, a slightly higher class, middle-aged atmosphere version of Monkey Club. It was actually pretty nice.

I've decided that I will not change to the Japanese major. Not now anyways. I will drop the math class and the environmental problems class and switch it for a couple English major classes that interest me. Possibly translation and sociolinguistics. Then I will start the application process for Korea. I don't know how easy this will be or how much of a fight my advisor will put up, but she is just an advisor after all?

I am having some pretty bad anxiety lately. I need to buy some shoes and clothes. I need to get some more zoloft (I just took my last pill) and I also need to go check out this new building to see if I want to move there. The problem is I just walk by and don't shop. Sometimes I don't have any problem doing things like this, but sometimes I can't move in to initiate the contact. Its extremely frustrating.

No comments: