Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bah

Today has been rather boring. And I have a massive headache for some reason. I woke up around 10 and went and had lunch, studied a bit and then went to the gym. I had a really nice workout today. I actually felt like I had some energy. I did 30 minutes on a bike (I almost never use s.bikes) and studied while I did that.

I tried to go check out an apartment I heard about, but there was nobody there. Supposedly the room has TV, internet, fridge and ac for 3,500฿/month. As long as the room isn't horrible, I'm already sold. Its in a great location for me. 3 minute walk from my gym and usual internet shops (not that I'll need them, heh) and much closer to my night schools than I currently am.

I think I need to go back to school and drop the 2 classes I don't want. I will also tell my advisor that I will not switch to the Thai program in Oct. I will apply to go study in Korea in January and I intend to study the English major as if this never happened. I never should have let her bully me into making a life-altering spur-of-the-moment decision when I hadn't slept for 3 days. I've already talked to the international coordinator and he said I had a fair chance of going to Korea, but students who haven't gone anywhere would get priority.

No comments: