Saturday, August 13, 2005

More Odd Happenings

So, I decided against the whole bowling thing yesterday, perhaps because I don't terribly enjoy bowling to begin with. But I briefly met Jiu's students beforehand and one of them went to Petty(dd?) in Heightstown NJ, another to The Lawrenceville School, and one girl who I didn't find out until she was gone went to my high school and was a year below me (or maybe 2 years?). Strange eh? Mira something.

The conversation went something like this:
Me: Bowling sucks, I'm leaving.
Them: Well, it was nice to meet you, where are you from anyways?
Me: NJ.
Them: Where?
Me: Central.
One of Them asks another: Where is Lawrenceville or Princeton?
Me: Um, I'm from Lawrenceville.

I met this really interesting Japanese girl today. She writes for a free bi-weekly Japanese newspaper here and I think novels as well.

No comments: