Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ben Folds and REM in Melbourne !! -- Movie Marathon

Yes its true. I was very excited to discover that Ben Folds has a show in Melbourne next month. I was not so excited to discover that he is only doing one show and it is already sold out! I bet that bastard Ben Lee put him up to the old one-show trick! On an equally depressing note. REM is playing next month (also one show) and its slightly (read:completely) out of my price range. Crap.

I went into the city last night and went to some crappy lounge where I had to wait outside in a line to get in. It was rather lame. A posh-wanna-be nightclub thats full of a beat crowd. Also overpriced like everything else in this country.

I studied today while watching a number of movies: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Last Starfighter, Japanese Story. Afterwards a bunch of girls came over and we did Chinese caligraphy for a while. I also watched Finding Neverland this evening and I thought it was a really good movie.

Things have been rough for me the past few days. I've been having a good time to some extent, but I'm not in control enough of the time. It comes and goes. I haven't bought any beer in a few days and I don't know how long I can hold out. I will need something to cope with this. Coming here without planning a way to get Zoloft wasn't a terribly good idea. I'm stressing all the time about things that haven't seriously bothered me in months. I can't study as efficiently as I could two weeks ago. I fear I may be slipping. I am not sure what to do.

No comments: