Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Free Crap -- Ipod Shuffle

Free Ipod Shuffle
Ok so if you know me, you know I'm a big fan of crap. Erm, I mean free crap anyways.
For quite a while now there have been a couple companies that offer you free stuff in exchange for signing up for various offers. Some of these offers are occasionally useful. I myself signed up for a 1-year membership to cheaptrips.com (a discount travel agent) this time because I was a member of them a few years back so I know they sometimes are useful for me. This membership cost $20 plus 15 shipping for the package. This deal is a bit more expensive then some of the rest. If you want to help me out and give this stuff a try then certainly search for a cheaper deal if it suits you.

So I obviously can't be sure if this stuff works, but according to these sites it does. And thats enough for me to give it a shot. I could really use some of this stuff and since the ipod shuffle requires the least amount of referral sign-ups (that I know of), I will give that one a shot. Again here is my link to a free ipod shuffle If you could be so kind as to do it through me so that I can get credit for it, I would be grateful. If it doesn't work its only three people whos trust I'll need to regain! The big (see:expensive) stuff takes more referrals. Hopefully we shall get to that stuff later.

Here are some reference articles for those of you who don't know/trust me! I'm not very familiar with the bottom three sites, but Wired is certainly legit.
Wired
NYU News
Boston.com
Geek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
your life seems to be quite fine and fun over there though. we just finished mid-term exam and it went alright. still, going out nearly everynight with Gateaux and Sven,also some new friends. Songkran is coming up, the Uni will close for a week but i still do not know exactly what to do, may be go somewhere quiet and get away from people in chiangmai during that time. i have friends visit me from NZ at the moment, they will go to Sydney by songkran time for a week, i may go with them. i'll think about it. anyway, glad that your life isn't that suck.!!

wad........

Anonymous said...

Hey, good luck with that! I would sign up but I'm too cheap and broke at the moment so invest in something that may/may not work out. But I hope it does for your sake! Actually, it's probably legit, it's just hard to find people to sign up. Anyway, nice blog!