Thursday, March 03, 2005

Languor

I am blasted. I just haven't slept much this week. I managed to fix my laptop after much pain. I haven't gone through anything this maddening since I camped out for around 40 hours to get my Journeyman's Boots in Everquest a number of years back. Of course this wait was considerably less rewarding. It turned out to be some stupid worm virus.

I went to the Japanese consulate today in the city. It was fairly interesting. They had lots of nice books, but sadly only teachers are allowed to borrow the language books. The two Japanese girls that study with me at Deakin joined me at the Japanese Club tonight. It was pretty fun.

Aside from being very tired, I've been sick since Monday. The smokers cough seems to have left me alone for a bit while my sinuses are a faucet of phlegm. I've gone through nearly the entire box of this crappy cold/flu medicine I bought two days ago and I haven't really gotten any better.

I made vegan sushi for the first time last night. I was a bit drunk and I sliced my finger open rather deep. The sushi was good though! I made it again today and it was much tastier without all the blood...

I'm considering dropping one of my classes as I am wondering if its even remotely possible for me to handle the workload of the classes here along with my other studies.

Just two days after I requested some improvements to the gym here and they bought all the things I suggested and fixed 1 of the three broken machines. Thats a good start I'd say.

Time for sleep I think. So much work to do tomorrow.

No comments: