Friday, March 11, 2005

What does go on? Barbecue Jam?

Yea so there is some barbecue on the compound tonight. There will be promotional videos being filmed so they can lure other unsuspecting foreigners into their evil clutches! I will be sure to use subterfuge to avoid the camera catching me enjoying myself.

I'm still sick it seems. Flu-like pains hit me again yesterday. Its been nearly two weeks. Will I ever shake this?

Yesterday I went and bought a ton of crap for making sushi. Got a few people together for vegetarian sushi night on Monday. I'm psyched!

I've made 3 cents so far from banner clicks. If some of you would be so kind to click the banners on occasion, perhaps someday I can afford to buy a digital camera! Then I could offer pictures related to what I babble about. Ah, what magical times that would bring. Thanks for your support!

Time to go eat, study and exercise! Here is todays picture. Please contain your excitement. Well it is kinda funny.


I got this from Rob a while back.  Posted by Hello

ِ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, I scored mention on Brett's blog! :-p