Friday, March 18, 2005

Productivity is Good -- |<@$]-[ /\/\(){\}£¥ !! -- Japanese Stuff

Yes, cash money indeed. I've finally made a profit off my blog. Heres my current tally. I may need to hire some underlings to keep track of my finances.

Google Adsense
Date March 7th - March 18th
Page impressions 903
Clicks 7
Clickthrough rate 0.8%
Total Earnings $0.03

My Japanese group was decent enough yesterday. Not quite as much Japanese as I'd like, but its better than nothing! Afterwards I headed back and grabbed a few beers to drink on the way over to the Traffic Light party on campus. I didn't spend much money there and had a good time. I got fairly drunk and babbled on about anxiety and language study.

I woke up fairly early today and watched the rest of the first season of The Simpsons as well as 2 more episodes of The Sopranos while I studied. I covered everything, but Thai today so I might do a bit of Thai later.

Well, I was just invited to go out with a bunch of girls, so the Japanese lesson I had planned during my quiet evening in will need to be postponed. I really need to learn to say no to drinking or something. Ah well.

No comments: