Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sushi Jam -- Easter Break


Vegan Sushi Posted by Hello

I had a small sushi party last night. I was assisted by Tina on my right (German) and Nicole on my left (Mexican). I spent nearly two hours preparing and considerably longer rolling and eating. Various experimental ingredients were used: tofu, cucumber, eggplant, ginger, bean sprouts, apple, tomato, banana, baby corn, chilis, etc. It was very good and there is so much left over that I will need to have another sushi party tonight!

I have a week off for Easter which begins in two weeks. Most people are going away. I'm not sure if I will do anything. I've been invited for two road trips, one to Queensland and one to Brisbun, but I'm still undecided.

I borrowed the 1st season dvds of Sopranos and The Simpsons. I imagine this will help minimize study stress for the week.

Chinese class is still crap. I'm going to need to start typing Arabic right away, so I will start teaching the Alphabet tomorrow I imagine. I also have my first Indonesian quiz which I need to take by Friday. Hope I don't forget!

No comments: