Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stuff that Goes On

I've had a few days of bloggers-block, but I'm going to try to squeeze out a few sentences today.

First up, my doctors appointment was cancelled. I skipped two classes today so I could get things done before it and that turned out to be a bad idea. Apparantly, they called me numerous times and left me voice mails. I certainly didn't receive any voice mails else I probably wouldn't have shown up for the appointment. Right?

Being that I am sort of hooked on the idea of the free stuff now and I am also dying for a digital camera, I have decided to put a link up to one of the free camera offers I'm trying for also. Free Camera and of course while I'm at it, I should probably put up the free ipod shuffle link. As for the status on that one, I have 1 sign-up under me and three referrals so far. I need 3 sign ups.

I am drunk. There isn't any getting around it. I went outside to go to the gym for exercise and there was a crowd of people getting ready for the weekly Wed at Einstein's (campus bar) which is usually open until midnight on Wednesdays. It was fun. On the way there I saw a creature that I was unable to identify climb a tree not unlike a squirrel. But it was huge! I have absolutely no idea what it was, but it was bigger than a cat and its head was very small. Any suggestions? It moved like a squirrel, but I've never seen anything like it. Anyways, there was karaoke at the cmapus bar and I was quite tempted, but it didn't happen. The singers were really bad for the most part. We took a few pics when we got back, but since everyone is going away (I'm off of school for 13 days), I probably won't get a hold of those pictures anytime soon. I'll try though.

There is a guy from Norway here who has lent me an obscent amount of DVDs to tide me over during the break. I have in tow, the first 4 seasons of The Sopranos, 1 and 2 of The Simposons, 1 and 2 of The X-files (14 dvds), as well as the following movies: Donnie Darko, 28th Hour, Big Trouble in Little China (a classic!), Lolita, The Killing Fields, Blood Work, Rabbit Proof Fence, Akira, and The Bridge on the River Kwai. Also, Max Payne 1 and 2 and Medal of Honor. These should keep me busy for the holiday! Thanks Morton!!

I have a bunch of new pictures, but I'm too bombed to put them up along with any interesting comments. Tomorrow should work out better.

No comments: