Monday, January 31, 2005

Girl on Girl Action and other Possibly Interesting Happenings!

Today's picture is a shot of me passed out in New Orleans over 4th of July weekend sometime during the late 90s.


Arctica 12:18am Jenny and Pop's friend um, Gai (Chicken!) felt each others breasts at the table while I wasn't looking. I glanced over to check on Jenny's giggling as their hands were coming off. Bah, I suppose its the only really disappointing thing thats happened to me so far this year so I'll survive. But for future reference Jenny, I prefer to be included at least visually next time! Ah shit.

So based on the above information you might discern that I hung out with Pop again last night. I went to Arctica with Jenny and Pop called to see what I was up to. She came along with her friend. It was fun. Following Jenny took me home and we arrived to find that my (?ex?)girlfriend waiting outside with my clothes (she did some laundry for me). She had a not-so-friendly look in her eyes. She handed me the bag of stuff and then drove off without a word. I walked in the gate and a bunch of girls who live 2 rooms down from me peeked out the window and invited me in for some whiskey. About 25 minutes later, x-gf came back with my shoes. This time she was willing to listen, but not so much talking. I told her we can be friends or whatever until I leave for Australia, but I made it clear that I don't want her waiting for me to come back. I'm not sure I got through on that even though I said "I don't want you to wait for me to come back!" 3 or 4 times. So she ended up sleeping over because I felt guilty as usual. I really tried hard this time. I can't have all these girls waiting for me to come back. When I return I plan to change back to my less stressful 1-girl-at-a-time style.

Today - Jenny, Pop and I went to have lunch at Khun Cheurn (คุณเชิณ)the kick-ass veggie place. After lunch we went to Central (mall) and sang karaoke for 2 hours. Next, we went and took some pictures! The Thai girls love taking pictures. I hate taking them, but its cool to have them. I'll post those tomorrow after I scan them at school. A few nice shots I'd say.

Another side note - I ran into the teacher with whom I had a grading issue and he said he will fix our grades. That reduces my stress level quite a bit!

I bought more clothes! A sweater, jeans and 3 nice fake-designer tshirts for 1500 Baht ($40ish). I need to stock up for three seasons in Australia and I certainly don't want to buy clothes there.

Sorry about the new template. I'm not sure if I like it yet, but for some reason I have yet to determine, none of the other templates display my profile and links correctly.

No comments: