Saturday, January 15, 2005

Poison in the air and possibly in the ladies

The pollution here along with the excess second-hand smoke I inhale is taking a toll on me. I've felt ill all day as my lungs seem to no longer be capable of cleaning themselves since the last few years I smoked in my early 20s. It sucks.

My sort-of girlfriend wrote me a goodbye note this morning. After that I wrote her a message yelling at her for always trying to make me feel guilty (and too often succeeding!). Then we went to dinner and argued some more. She wants to see me tomorrow, but I think I can't take much more of this. Being single is more fun.

I went out with a bunch of girls that I've known for a while, but recently befriended last night. It was quite fun.

Tonight a girl I met at a teaching convention in Bangkok about 15 months ago is in Chiang Mai and I am going to take her out. Not sure where, but going to party with the team as school starts on Monday. I'm not registering, but I will sit in on some classes until I leave for Australia.




No comments: